life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 4, 2011

154 - RESULT


You have to wonder what this could be a result of....out of hand children, unsupervised? Problem children...or adults? Kids...just having fun? Artists by night?

When I see it...the colorful palette attracts me. I don't read what any of it says. The top portion looks as if maybe it was intentional....meant to be...put there by the town or some other organization, not knowing the reason.

Regardless...it makes me stop. Wonder. Amazed and yet not understanding. A wall of colors. A wall of mixed feelings...not only mine but of those that participated.

Result....unknown.

1 comment:

  1. That really is unusual. I'm glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete