life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 15, 2011

134 - TWENTY


He watched me very closely as I stood, behind my looking glass, no more than twenty feet away from his feeding station. He would turn quickly and grab some seed and return his eye back in my direction to see if I had moved. I'd hold my breathe. I hoped with every stare he gave me, that the wind blowing my hair wouldn't scare him off. I did all I could to keep from shivering too loudly because of my excitement as well as the cool non-spring like wind that blowed just a bit too much for my photographic preference.

'What is that click I hear?', I could hear him wondering as I snapped as quickly as I dared in hopes of not scaring him away. He continued on until the Orioles returned to scold him, advising him it just wasn't his turn anymore...regardless, again that he wasn't even interested in the grape jelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment