life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 16, 2011

135 - BACKSPACE


The backspace key. Here on the keyboard. Don't we all, at some point in time, wonder what our life would be like if we could delete, backspace, and do somethings differently? I do. Once in a while. More so from a professional perspective. I guess maybe I could now but...not sure many people would accept that newness out of this oldness.

If I could though, this is what I would do. Study nature more (or would I then not appreciate it as much as I do now?). I love birdwatching. I love photography. I could still do that - photographing nature/birds, and try to make a living on it. With my continued passion and dream of travelling and writing and photographing.

Really...can't I just backspace...jump in the car and go?

PS...it's my birthday today and I ignored all my responsibilities so I could go to my favorite marsh area and find this (which I had a glimpse of over the weekend), mom Sandhill and her two little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment