life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 14, 2011

133 - ORDER

I remember the first time I heard there was a pecking order at the feeder amongst birds. Attract a bunch of different species and you will see who the bosses are. And this pecking order is different depending on what the food seems to be...so it seems.

Very loudly the Orioles let all the others visiting the feeder (even if they were going for the seeds and not the grape jelly and oranges) know that they were Queen and King for the moment. No one dare come into their space.

I wonder to myself....what the order would be if there was one for us humans. But I don't wonder too long. Knowing that of course, I'm pretty sure...I would be queen...if even for just a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment