life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 12, 2011

131 - TRAIL


I hike a lot. It takes me away from reality which is good many days after the long work weeks. This time of the year, I even try to find someplace to scurry off to right after I get home, dog in tow, wagging her tail knowingly as I change from high heels to hiking shoes, listening for the jingle of the tags on her collar.

Some places, I go back to many times because they have magic in them that keeps drawing me towards them. Others...well sometimes we need a change.

Just about every where I go, this is one of the most favorite things I love to photograph...given the right viewpoint. The trail. Sometimes as I walk forward, a curve or distant view catches my interest. Sometimes when I turn around the trail has a complete different perspective. Sometimes I stoop to the ground to capture a snap of something else and 'voila'....a view from my canine perspective can be even more interesting than mine.

Trails. Always interesting. Always wondering where the next one, the next corner, the next curve or uphill or downhill valley will lead. Trails. Wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment