life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 2, 2011

121 - RISE

I rise at the wee early hours of the day during the week...when I have to go do that thing that helps me afford the roof over my head and...my expensive habit and passion....photography. During the part of the year when the days are longer, it is okay to get up that early and I half way look forward to that long drive in to the office...because I get to enjoy these..



The fresh, brisk clear aired mornings with wisps of clouds in the sky and beautiful sunrises..that I have to snap a picture of....at 65.....











No comments:

Post a Comment