life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 6, 2011

156 - FILM

A picture of my children many years ago....taken with my Canon film camera. (I shoot Nikon today....and don't think I will ever go back.) Taken at my favorite park near Houston...which just made me realize how many years I have been visiting this park ....26 years. Wow...time flies when you are having fun.

I've loved photography for at least that long and which I could have realized that so many years ago and pursued it. Well...they say it is never too late.



1 comment:

  1. What a great picture. I agree with you - I should have realized years ago this was the interest to stick with and not be off trying so many other things. Although they were fun too. . .

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete