life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

May 10, 2011

129 - DULL


One of the first decent evenings where it actually feels that spring might actually show up this year...this spring...before summer hits (if it arrives). Wandering around the gardens wondering what all is peeking it's head out...anxious to know if there are any bare spots that will require me to go to the garden center (you know, the one where I will buy way more than I really have room for). Face to the ground. Pulling weeds. Talking to my canine friend. Listening to hear the birds that have arrived back after winter.

It's getting dark now. We should go in. I stand. I turn to take one last look...and stop..to gasp...at one of the first pretty sunsets in a while. Air fresh and clear and brisk and not DULL in any way.

Sigh. We should go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment