life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 14, 2011

103 - CLIP

CLIP - To cut, cut off, or cut out with or as if with shears; to make shorter by cutting; trim; to cut off the edge of; to cut short; curtail I got home last night from a long day at work, the fourth of the week...being ill has just made it seem even lllloonnnggger. I was greeted by a bouquet flowers....daisy like flowers....my most favorite. Smile. Grin. Sigh. They, of course, had been situated in one of my favorite vases but stood a bit too tall. I had to clip the bottoms of the stems down a bit to give them just the proper, heartwarming presentation. It's really all about the 'simple things'.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous picture - love that you left the scissors and excess stems in it. I love looking at your work.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete