life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 15, 2011

104 - FOOL

Fool - to trick or deceive

I love reflections. Yes, they can make a fool out of a person. They can be deceiving, misleading. But awesomely so. Doesn't it look like there is a glass wall here giving it a look of two levels. Actually, the lower part of the picture is the water flowing flatly...little to no wind giving the water a glass smooth look. It is actually flowing away....towards the top of the picture and the mid point, where the reflection starts, is the water fall down.


One of my favorite spots to just sit and watch and listen to the soothing flow of the water. And such a wonderfully warm, spring day to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you explained the picture - I had to really look several times before I figured out what you meant about now having a glass wall there.

    I love to listen to the water also. Friends of mine moved near the Pacific Ocean years ago and she couldn't stand the sound. I couldn't figure out what she didn't like - I could listen to it all day and all night.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete