life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 2, 2011

91 - AROUND

I went to the rummage sale at the county fairgrounds last week to look for some new additions to my portrait props. The first item bought - this wonderful, floppy hat with a crazy happy colorful band around it. I wore it as I continued to shop. I had lots of comments just within the rummage. It was fun and a definite positive note that it will provide fun times 'behind my lens'.

1 comment:

  1. It's a great prop - I think you'll have a lot of fun with it. Great use for the word too. I'm glad you're still doing it. I love to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete