life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 1, 2011

90 - BUY

I work for a company that manufacturers a food ingredient. I was honored to have them ask me take some pictures for a convention presentation of the production facility. I was even more impressed when they liked the pics enough to ask me to do another photo shoot for a banner they were putting together on summer sausages. But mostly, I was impressed with myself for having been able to buy just the right things to make an appealing setup for just the right photo. A little, much needed practice for food photography, still life pics, per se. It was fun and in the end...I didn't want to waste the things I bought...so - well, they tasted just as good as the picture makes them look.

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT picture. I can see why they asked you to do more.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete