life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

March 8, 2011

60 Six - PRACTICED



Taking in door 'table top' shots is definitely something that needs to be practiced a bit more often.
This was taken with an overhead chandelier like light, no flash on the camera, after sunset, slow shutterspeed, propped and held as still as possible on the edge of the table.
In just the right position, I found the reflection...one of my most favorite surprises to come upon.
Tulips...store bought...in hopes that it will encourage those in the cold, frozen ground to peak their heads out soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo. It takes me away from the mud season that is about to swallow me whole. The tulips drape oh so elegantly, feels like there must be chamber music playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete