life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 29, 2011

179 - CULTURE


A bit of oriental culture represented at the Japanese Tea Garden in San Antonio. A culture I've always had some curiosity about but for some reason not enough to make me want to travel there. During my more youthful years, we were blessed with the opportunity to live in Okinawa for a couple of years. I remember it quite well. I was quite fascinated with the culture and was disappointed when our stay there was actually shortened. I think about those days quite often...you know those days when you sit and think about life, the paths you've taken, the what ifs and wishes. A culture that brings out my curiosity. A culture that captures me when I come across stories and articles on it. Maybe someday...I will travel there to satisfy a bit more of that curiosity....but there are so many other bucket list items that would have to be removed before I add this one.




1 comment:

  1. My post on Friday will be about exploring. It's so much fun (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete