life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 21, 2011

170 - MOST


This is what makes me continue taking shot after shot after shot most days. Somedays....snap snap snap. This is what makes me want to crawl under the blankets on a daily basis when my alarm goes off and I know if I climb out of bed it means another day locked up within four walls...in front of a computer....answering emails....fighting daily fires in a very inefficient environment. The surprises...that I find in my pictures when I look back at them. The flowers that I can literally smell when looking at the pictures. The magic that warms my heart and soul. Most days...this is what I look forward to. Most days...this is what I daydream about. Most days....this is where I find peace.


1 comment:

  1. Somedays this is what keeps us going. I've had days like that too.

    ReplyDelete