life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 18, 2011

168 - PRAY

I love this time of the year...although it is running a few weeks behind what with the delayed end of the winter. All the flowers are shining...although not as much as they normally do given the fact that now, after a long winter, the rains keep avoiding us also. Daily as I drive miles back and forth to my place of employment...I pray and hope...that some day I will be able to sit back and enjoy all of this just a bit more.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've been praying a lot about retirement. I just don't see how I can make it happen, but I am so very tired of never having a life.

    ReplyDelete