life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

June 9, 2011

159 -ADD

Winter keeps me cooped up way too much. Even though I've been up here for 7 years now, after having lived south for 25 years and had gardening in my life for much longer than that...this time of the year brings all kinds of 'wantings' into my daily thoughts. Wantings to dig in the dirt. Sometimes, this means adding a new place to dig...and so... The garden wasn't added completely. Just renovated. I did add the timbers to line it nicer as this garden follows along the side of the house by the driveway. It was like night and day. This is it with the addition of the timbers.

Here's to hoping an appropriate word pops up to allow me to share more on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment