life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 10, 2011

99 - BEYOND

Looking beyond the first bridge...beyond and under the overpass...beyond the horizon....beyond one's imagination.....
(and...it seems my posts are dated one day beyond everyone else's...maybe in anticipation of needing to add this word - beyond - to my 365 project?? oops...had them numbered and dated wrong...hey...it's been a long day)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I could just stand there and stare down the road forever.

    Your processing is really good - the vignetting around the edges really help draw my eye in as much as the perspective shrinking away into the distance.

    As for the dates on your posts - does your blog have a date & time setting? When I first started doing mine, it was set wrong. Perhaps yours got messed up with the time change.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete