life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 24, 2011

113 - SAVING


My Green Bay Packer Piggy Bank where I throw all my spare change as I continue saving for that European vacation I hope to take this year. My oldest son has been given a rare opportunity to work abroad for the next year or so. One of my bff's reside in Belgium. I hope to combine a visit to both during the summer to enjoy some fascinating culture, art, architecture and photo ops. Piggy is almost full and ready to be emptied and given another start.

1 comment:

  1. Great match to the word. Sounds like you will have a great time with this trip.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete