life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 21, 2011

110 - ONLY

She is my Only daughter. My pride and joy (one of three). I've probably said it before. It won't be the last time I say it. She is a wonderful mother. I'm very proud of her and her husband. They have given me two beautiful granddaughters....as well as many enjoyable visits, fun and conversations. I envy her patience...which I once had. I watch in awe at the endless love she passes out to all around her. She was there for her brother when he needed someone special to depend on that was close by. I enjoy our conversations... grown up ones now. I still feel for her...working, raising two daughters, being married, making ends meet from every aspect of life now. My heart goes out to her. Oh, did I say, I'm proud of her...and love her very much.
(PS...the face, the nose crinkling...the same exact thing my daughter did at that age. Actually she was a bit older. Priceless. Too priceless.)

1 comment:

  1. I hope she sees this post and smiles for the rest of the day. Congratulations on your relationship with her!

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete