life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

April 12, 2011

101 - WONDER

Another wonder of Mother Nature. I love this tree but then...I have found that many trees grab my attention, especially this time of the year when their branches are bare...their skeletons are showing...totally undressed...vulnerable to world. You have to wonder when we worry about the smallest of injuries to trees in our yard, how these that have no one to care for them...how they survive and live so many years. Maybe....just maybe.....sometimes we care too much. This just reconfirms my gardening belief that when I am caring about things in my yard....I have to think and wonder about the way Mother Nature takes care of them in the 'wild'...and I try to follow that concept..normally with some succes.

1 comment:

  1. Those tree roots are incredible!

    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete