life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

March 24, 2011

82 - VALUABLE

They are my world. I know there are days...and times...when they have probably questioned that....but they are my world. My thoughts are with them every day. They are more valuable than anything else in this world. No amount of money could ever replace them. Their value....makes me an extremely rich person. This is the one thing in my life that this crazy economy can not reduce the value of. Each year...they become more valuable. With each grandchild they give me....they become more valuable. With each hug they give me...they become more valuable.

I love them through everything. The good. The bad. The ugly. I have learned ..that there is nothing in this world that could replace the happiness they give me. Everyday I miss them. Everyday I have great memories. Everyday I think of them.....I realize how very rich I am and how my world is filled with some irreplaceable valuables.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your boys (and their wives / girlfriends) see this and appreciate your love for them. Thanks for sharing.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete