life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

March 14, 2011

Seventy 2 - SOUL



It does stir the soul when the moon rises and provides the skies with yet more light...and sometimes some amazing blue color. The slightly dusky, fogginess giving it a dreamy, relaxing aura. I couldn't help but notice the squirrel nest just recently built in the tree branches just below it and wondered....how they sleep with such a bright light glowing. Maybe they too sit in their nest, gawking at the sight which soothes the souls of all around.


(I apologize for the blurriness. I still have a bad habit of not grabbing my tripod when I know it is a major tool for these shots.)

No comments:

Post a Comment