life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

March 6, 2011

60 Four - LACKING

You would think she was lacking in attention. Actually, I think she is lacking in exercise although the past couple of weeks have warmed enough for us to take periodic walks through town.

She is sitting on the floor with her head propped up on the bed...the side opposite of where I am preparing to retire for the evening. Patiently waiting for me to climb in before she climbs in beside me...schooching up close...to stay warm...to keep me warm.

(I am pretty sure she has figured out that she needs to sit still for me when I point this black contraption at her. The sooner she sits still, the sooner I'll put it up. You just couldn't ask for a better model.)

And, I promise, you will see her quite often.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. . . so cute.

    Nancy
    http://dogear6.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete