life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

March 30, 2011

88 - DISCONTINUING

The color - natural. The curl - unfortunately not natural. I have thought...thousands of times...about discontinuing and going straight like the rest of the world. A thought. Very short lived. Without that perm my hair is not only straight but flat. It laughs at the curling iron. I'm told I have a nice head of hair but the hair itself is fine. Fine as in....thin...not as in nice fine. They don't last as long anymore. The curl isn't as tight as it used to be. Guess...the hair is getting up in age also. Someday, maybe it will have to be discontinued. When I can't get around anymore. When I can't drive. When I have no one to take me. When...I don't have enough hair to worry about. hehe For now, continue on...the perm...it is me. It's my 'trademark' per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment