life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

February 25, 2011

50 Five - LIVE

I have the pleasure of being able to travel now and then to assist with Live Auctions that are held in many different cities through out the northeast. Although they are a lot of work and long hours, I find many times that I live for the moments that I share with the people involved and look forward to dealing with the people that attend. It's refreshing in it's own way. It's 'different' than the four walls I chat with five days a week.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so good! Thanks for participating in the challenge. I love seeing what you are doing even though I have not been checking as diligently as I hoped.

    ReplyDelete