life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

February 28, 2011

50 Eight - THING

The THING to do...on a wintery day. Hanging out with best friends, family, strangers. Possibly waiting for the distant farmer to show his face....and drop some seed.....dinner.
Finally winter blessed me with a snowy day on a weekend when I was alone (except my Lexi) so I could go out and discover a snow globe world with all kinds of wonders. (More pics to be shared soon.) I saw these guys as I headed to a beach park to wander in the snow ladden woods. They were still there when I headed home. There was no traffic with the bad roads. (Only crazy photographers out and about.) I stopped and shot some pics. Left. A mile and half down the road...I decided I didn't have enough of them. Came back and shot more...in both directions....and then headed home once again....creatively satisfied. Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment