life, thousand, curve, crystal, mainstream, cow, kitchen, cross, fence, note, underneath, pair, rusty, blanket, south, fluid, five, natural, consistency, painted, stun, distress, signal, detailed, wind, graphite, cuddle.....

February 5, 2011

30 Six - FETCH

It is her most favorite thing to do and even though it is 20 degrees out, she insists it be part of her daily routine. The only change being that since the yard is knee deep in snow, the kong must travel up the driveway towards the street to avoid losing it until the days warm up and the snow melts away. Though I do have to admit, she's pretty good about finding it even in the deep snow.

2 comments:

  1. Your dog and the photo for fetch has put a great big smile on my face (and in my heart).

    This 365 challenge is a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...that is my daily goal...to make people smile. Her's too I believe cuz she does that for me!!! She is most awesome!!

    ReplyDelete